Johnsonville Tailgating Giveaway
I love Johnsonville Sausage! We are a huge fan of the breakfast sausage links, bratwurst, and Italian sausage products. We cook up Johnsonville sausage all year long. I’m also excited that Johnsonville is helping to sponsor The Mommy-Files to go to BlogHer in New York City this year!
This year, when you go tailgating at your favorite game, think of Johnsonville Sausage! On their site, you can find tips, recipes, and coupons. Simply visit Johnsonville’s home page and click on the Springville icon. There is a whole section geared for your grill on Opening Day, including tailgating tips, recipes, and money-saving coupons.
You can also sign up for the Johnsonville Enthusiast Club, which gives you the latest news from Johnsonville, coupons, information on new products, and details on events in your area. The Club is free and it’s easy to sign up for!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win an amazing Tailgate Package from Johnsonville! The tailgate package will include the following items: a cooler, koozies, grilling tongs, brat wraps, as well as coupons for free Johnsonville brats, Italian sausage, and smoked-cooked sausages!!!
Tell me in a comment a fun tailgating tip or recipe you found on the Johsonville Site!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 29th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for posting this giveaway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.