Crisco Cooking Chronicles Giveaway
When I attended the Smucker’s Pantry Event last year, I had a first hand look at some of Crisco’s amazing products. At the event, we were able sample the different olive oils. It was a lot of fun! If I have a choice when I’m cooking, I usually choose olive oil or vegetable or canola oil. I use olive oil in my pasta, as part of a salad dressing, or to saute meat or vegetables.
Crisco has launched a new addition to their site called Crisco Cooking Chronicles. It provides a forum for consumers to connect and share their cooking and baking stories via a message board function. It will also serve as a hub for video tutorials and tips for tackling everyday cooking and baking challenges so that home chefs can make the most out of their time in the kitchen. The tutorials section will kick off with an olive and canola oil theme and will help consumers incorporate more easy and delicious recipes into their everyday diets, such as “Herbed Parmesan Bread Dipping Oil,” “Grilled Salmon with Maple-Dill Glaze,” and “Classic Blueberry Muffins.” During April, the site will focus on popular grilling recipes for the Spring and Summer months.
I love Crisco and am impressed with the quality and taste of their oils. I use Crisco Oils in the majority of my recipes at home. Thank you Crisco!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Crisco Cooking Chronicles Gift Basket. The basket will include Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crisco Pure Olive Oil, Crisco Light Olive Oil, Crisco Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA, Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil, Crisco Olive Oil Cooking Spray, an apron, olive oil tasting dishes, and a journal to record your cooking chronicles.
Leave a cooking chronicle on the site and comment with a link to your chronicle! If you can’t think of a cooking chronicle, tell me in a comment what you like about the new part of the site!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 21st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Crisco Cooking Chronicles Gift Basket from the JM Smucker Company to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.