Energizer Keep Going Hall of Fame & Giveaway
I learned of an awesome promotion called the Keep Going Hall of Fame, sponsored by Energizer. It’s a great opportunity for you to help recognize someone you know who has done amazing things in life! As you know, for years, people have been compared to the Energizer Bunny – ranging from celebrities to athletes to teachers and crossing guards. Energizer has created its Keep Going Hall of Fame to honor those inspirational people for the energy and perseverance they demonstrate in their daily lives.
From now through April 23rd, Energizer is looking for the 2010 inductee into the Keep Going Hall of Fame. That person could be someone you know, whether it’s a colleague, your best friend, a family member, or even you! The inductee will earn a $10,000 cash prize and a $5,000 donation to his or her favorite charity.
To nominate someone you know who lives with a Keep Going spirit, visit http://www.energizer.com/halloffame.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a 24-pack of Energizer Max Batteries!
Tell me in a comment someone you would nominate to the Keep Going Hall of Fame. (i.e. friend, daughter, sister, mother, etc) You don’t need to give the person’s name.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I will receive batteries in conjunction with writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.