“Free Style” DVD Giveaway
When I first turned on the movie, “Free Style,” I hadn’t watched any trailers to give me an idea of what the movie would be like. It was a cute movie! “Free Style” stars “High School Musical’s” Corbin Bleu and was released by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on February 9th, 2010. The movie is rated PG and runs for 94 minutes.
Cale Bryant (Bleu) needed someone to believe in him. Ever since he was young, he’s wanted to race motocross professionally; but after a string of bad luck hits his family hard, the would-be champion is forced to put his dreams on hold. All that changes when he meets Alex (Sandra Echeverría, star of Telemundo’s “Marina”), a beautiful girl who gives Cale encouragement, support and an old bike so that he can get back in the game again. Now, with Alex by his side, Cale takes on the challenge of his life: to beat the odds and cross the finish line a winner. Free Style also stars Penelope Ann Miller (Kindergarten Cop) and Madison Pettis (The Game Plan), and features music from star Corbin Bleu and The Jonas Brothers!
You can find “Free Style” on DVD in stores and online. The movie retails for $22.97.
I thought it was a cute movie – a “feel good” kind of movie. It had a good combination of humor, adventure, and drama. I enjoyed the movie overall.
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Free Style” on DVD!!!
Tell me in a comment why you want to win this movie!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 12th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a screener of “Free Style” from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.