Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max Diapers Giveaway
When you have little ones in diapers, it is important to find a brand that won’t leak and will be comfortable for your little one. Leaking poopy or wet diapers is NOT fun at all, so I make sure that I don’t skimp when it comes to diapers. I’ve used Pampers with all of my boys and was excited to review the Pampers Dry Max Cruisers for my 1 year old. He LOVES the “Elmo” characters and I love that the diapers don’t leak and aren’t “bulky” or “stiff.”
After 25 years, Pampers biggest innovation is their Dry Max diapers, which you”ll find in the Swaddlers and Cruisers styles. The Dry Max diaper is exciting because it is Pampers’ thinnest and driest diaper ever and has benefits, not only for babies and moms, but for the world.
– For babies: the revolutionary Dry Max technology helps to lock wetness in for up to 12 hours and the new thinner core makes it easy for your baby to move and play.
– For moms: the thinner design makes it easy to carry or store more diapers using less space.
– For the world: if current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers users switched to the new Pampers with Dry Max diaper, they could together throw away the weight of a billion less diapers every three years.
You can purchase Pampers Dry Max Diapers for Swaddlers and Cruisers in stores nationwide, as well as online.
I love Pampers diapers and was excited to have the opportunity to review the Dry Max diapers. I definitely noticed the thin design of the diaper and was already impressed with the absorbency of the diaper in general. I will be using the Dry Max diaper over the regular diaper whenever I have the opportunity.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Liz Lange Designer Diaper Cluth specially designed for the new Pampers with Dry Max diapers AND a redeemable coupon for a free week’s supply of diapers.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 12th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample of the Pampers Dry Max Diapers to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.