Fun Easter Activities
Easter is right around the corner and you may be wondering what fun activities you can do with your family. Here are a few ideas:
1) Dye Easter Eggs. This has always been a tradition in our family. You and your family will have lots of fun as you get creative and design bright-colored, personally decorated Easter Eggs. Plus, you can use your hardboiled eggs on salads or in a yummy Egg Salad Recipe.
2) Have an Easter Egg Hunt in your backyard or in your home. Fill colorful plastic eggs with candies, stickers, small toys, and even change. If you have a gold egg (or a few), fill them with a few quarters or dollar bills. Hide them around the house. Your kids will have a blast trying to find the eggs. Plus, it’s fun to hide them….just try to remember where you put them – lol!
3) Color Easter Eggs. Cut out a shape of an egg out of cardstock or construction paper and let your kids get creative and decorate them with markers and stickers. They can then hang up the decorated eggs around the house or on the window. You can also use them as cards to send to family and friends.
4) Create fun Easter and Springtime treats. I posted a recipe for the Rice Krispies Treats Springtime Garden on my site. It’s fun, yummy, and the kids loved it!
5) Put together an Easter Basket for your kids (adults like them as well – lol)! Build a foundation in the basket with colorful Easter grass. Fill the Easter Basket with candy, DVDs, CDs, magazines, books, or other fun things the recipient would like. You can wrap the Easter Basket in colorful cellophane if you want to.