Claim Jumper Easter Pie Giveaway
I love pie! Recently, I had the opportunity to review a super yummy pie from Claim Jumper Retail Foods frozen line. I tried the Chocolate Silk Pie and it was so good, with the chocolate cookie crust, chocolate filling, rich whipped cream, and chocolate shavings to top it off. Claim Jumper frozen pies are ideal for holidays, parties, or gatherings of family and friends. The Claim Jumper frozen pies make a great dessert for your upcoming Easter dinner.
You can find Claim Jumper products in the frozen food section of your store. For pies specifically, look for them in the frozen dessert section of your grocery store. I couldn’t believe what a wide selection of the Claim Jumper frozen pies that Albertson’s carried! There were a lot of them to choose from! Some of the Cream Pies you’ll find include Lemon Meringue, Coconut Cream, Banana Cream, Key Lime, Turtle Pie, and Chocolate Cream Pie! Some of the fruit pies include Apple, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Peach, and Cherry Pie. I can’t wait to try Raspberry and Cherry Pie next!
You’ll also find Family Meals, Dinners, Pot Pies, and Appetizers from the Claim Jumper line of frozen foods. Check them out at your local grocery store today!
I was really impressed with the Claim Jumper frozen pie. We reviewed the Chocolate Silk Pie and it was really good. If somebody served it at a party, I wouldn’t have been able to tell it was previously frozen. It was really good! I am impressed by the wide selection of pies that Claim Jumper offers. I also love that I can go and buy it from the frozen section in my grocery store! Thank you Claim Jumper!
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a FREE coupon good for 1 Claim Jumper Pie (available in the frozen dessert section at your local grocery store)!!!
Tell me in a comment what pie you would choose if you won this giveaway!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar for a daily entry) – 1 ENTRY (daily)
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received coupons good for samples from Claim Jumper Retail to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.