Ore-Ida Steam n’ Mash Potatoes Review & Giveaway
We love Ore-Ida products and this isn’t the first time we’ve eaten them and been happy with the outcome. I love that Ore-Ida uses 100 percent real potatoes that are already scrubbed, peeled, chopped, and ready to steam and mash. I love the taste of Ore-Ida products and you’ll frequently find their products in our freezer at home. Something I learned from Ore-Ida and the research they have conducted is that 65% of consumers say they would eat potatoes more often if they didn’t have to wash, peel, and chop them.
I recently reviewed the Ore-Ida Steam n’ Mash Potatoes and they were so easy to prepare and tasted so good. We love garlic in our household, so we tried the Garlic Seasoned Steam n’ Mash Potatoes. They are really yummy with steak, meatloaf, pork chops, chicken…you name it. Not to mention they are so easy to prepare. The Steam n’ Mash Potatoes take less than 15 minutes to cook and in four simple steps, you’ll have a yummy dish that leaves everyone wanting more! You simply steam the specially-designed bag in the microwave for 10-12 minutes, pour the steamed potatoes into a bowl, add milk and butter, and mash them to your heart’s content.
Ore-Ida recently introduced a new variety of the Steam n’ Mash Potatoes – Cut Red Potatoes. These are a creamier, skin-on mashed potato variety with a restaurant feel to them. The Steam n’ Mash Cut Red Potatoes will serve 7 people at only 70 calories per serving. Plus, there are no calories from fat as packaged. Steam n’ Mash Potatoes are available in four different flavors, including Cut Russet Potatoes, Cut Red Potatoes, Cut Sweet Potatoes, and Garlic Seasoned Potatoes.
Ore-Ida is also famous for their French Fries, Tater Tots (perfect for Tater Tot Casserole), Hashed Browns, and Roasted Potatoes. You can find Ore-Ida products in the frozen section of your grocery store. Products typically retail for $3.59 each (however, I’ve found some pretty good sales on them from time to time).
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a coupon for a FREE Bag of Ore-Ida Steam n’ Mash Potatoes!
– Tell me in a comment what flavor you’d love to try if you won.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar for a daily entry) – 1 ENTRY (daily)
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a coupon for a complimentary Steam n’ Mash product from Ore-Ida to facilitate a review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.