Tell Your Good News Tuesday

In Lifestyle
March 1, 2010

I don’t know about you, but I think there is too much BAD NEWS in the world. I’d like to explore a new possibility on The Mommy-Files – TELL YOUR GOOD NEWS TUESDAY!

Whether it has to do with work, your kids, your spouse, your parents, something you saw, etc., etc., etc., post your GOOD NEWS here and let’s talk about the good things in our lives!

What is your good news for the week?

My good news for the week is that there is only a week left until my parents come to visit!  We love it when they come to visit!

12 Responses to “Tell Your Good News Tuesday”

1. Badger Mom says:

I’m two weeks into my yoga and going strong. I love it!
    I’m looking and feeling more fit although my weight loss hasn’t moved off its’ plateau.
    My girls are loving their extra curriculum sports.
    We’re having regular adult-type get-togethers again as we have a weekly board game night.

2. Barbara M says:

OK are you ready for this?
    The good news is I have almost replaced all of my blog buttons!
    Whew!
    Most of them were lost during my blog redo.
    I’m only gonna focus on the good news!

3. Krystal says:

I actually found time to give myself a (sparkly) French manicure last night! This from a girl who ALWAYS had perfectly manicured nails until she had her baby boy one year and almost a month ago. I’ve had “man hands” ever since he was born. Now I have pretty fingers and can’t stop looking at them! AND i didn’t get sheet marks on them when I went to bed! WOOOOOOOOOO!

maybe i’ll even manage to do my hair todya if i can remember how.

4. Angela says:

EVERYONE is WELL!!! No more stomach flu… I hope it’s gone for good!

🙂

5. Mellisa says:

I won free milk for a year!! 52 free product coupons!! With 4 kids — it will end up being free milk for half a year — but YAHHH!

Have a great week!

6. Amy says:

I am going to drive today! I know that sounds lame but I developed a fear of driving while pregnant. Little Bit is one month old now and I need toilet paper. There is no stopping a Momma in need of TP! My Mom is going along for moral support. Irrational fears you loose today!

7. My good news is my son Eli Blahut is on the cover of Exercise For Men! Just hit newstands on the 28th. Its a very exciting feeling to walk into Borders and see your son on the cover of a magazine placed right next to Sports Illustrated!! I’m so proud of him!

8. Jennifer B says:

My kid recovered from her illness

9. Rita A says:

My hubby is coming home today from a month of being in Vancouver! He was a cameraman for the Olympic coverage. I can’t wait to get a hug then see all his pictures.

10. The Gosfam says:

My daughter’s bad haircut is going to be fixed today, finally!!

My good news: IT’S MARCH! Lol

12. We paid off TWO credit cards today! Yahoo! We are on our way to being debt free! Can’t wait, our new year’s resolution is off to a great start!