Yoplait Frozen Smoothies Review & Giveaway
I love yogurt and I love smoothies, so I was really excited when Yoplait came out with the Yoplait Smoothie. It can’t get any easier than this! You tear open the bag of frozen goodies, add milk, whirl up the blender, and you have a yummy smoothie! The first time I tried the Frozen Smoothies were at the General Mills Eat and Greet I attended last August. The smoothies were really good! So I was thrilled when MyBlogSpark invited me to participate in a Yoplait Frozen Smoothies Review and Giveaway. My family had the chance to try out the Smoothies and loved them!
Did you know that 7 out of 10 Americans do not consume the daily recommended amount of fruit? Every Yoplait Smoothies contains a full serving of fruit, as well as real Yoplait yogurt pieces with live and active cultures. Yoplait’s Frozen Smoothies are a great source of calcium when prepared with milk according to directions, as well as an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C.
Each serving is only 110 calories and takes only 2 minutes to prepare. You can enjoy a nutritious and delicious smoothie guilt free!
Right now, you can get $1.25 off one package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies!
*This coupon offer for a free six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
I love how simple it is to prepare and how good it tastes. I also love that my family LOVES it. If you’re looking for a healthy snack that is easy to prepare and tastes good, you definitely want to check out Yoplait Frozen Smoothies! I rate this product a 4 out of 5.
1 lucky reader will win a Yoplait Frozen Smoothie Prize Package, including a portable blender and a coupon for a free package of Smoothies to try!
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite Smoothie is to make at home.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.