1-800-flowers.com Valentine’s Day Review & Giveaway
The other day, I came home from running errands and found a beautiful bouquet sitting on my porch. 1-800-flowers.com sent me an amazing bouquet! I received the Lotsa Love Bundle, which came with a beautiful bouquet, a teddy bear, and a box of chocolates – woo hoo! The bouquet included fresh roses, carnations, and daisy poms in a stunning red ceramic vase with an acrylic heart. The Plush Bear was adorable and the 4 oz. box of Harry London chocolates was delicious!
Not only will you find the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, but you’ll also find beautiful arrangements for decoration, for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day….you name it. Be sure to check out 1-800-flowers.com today!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $50 gift certificate to 1-800-flowers.com!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY)
– Tell me in a comment another product from 1-800-flowers.com that you really like.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 18th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the Lotsa Love Bundle from 1-800-flowers.com to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.