Pirate Potty and Princess Potty Review & Giveaway
Potty training is NOT easy! We’ve been trying to potty train my now 4 year old for the past 6 months and have not been successful yet. I am always open to trying new ideas or reading him new potty books to get him excited. I received 2 books (one I gave to a friend) – Pirate Potty and Princess Potty. Both are adorable and fun and even come with a hat (or tiara) and reward stickers. These books are not only fun, but are helpful in getting your child excited about potty training! Both provide a helpful, step-by-step story that introduces boys and girls to the concept of toilet training.
Pirate Potty is a pirate-themed, potty training book that is perfect for the little swashbuckler in your life! The book comes with a pirate’s hat and fun reward stickers. It retails online for $5.99.
Princess Pottyfollows the same theme as Pirate Potty. However, this book is perfect for the Royal Highness in your life. The book comes with a tiara and reward stickers. It retails online for $5.99.
3 lucky readers will win some fabulous prizes on The Mommy-Files!!!
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Prize Pack including:
– Boon Potty Bench
– Copy of both books!
Two (2) First Prize winners will receive:
– Copy of both books!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, February 21st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a set of potty training books from Scholastic to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.