ShopAtHome.com $50 Godiva Gift Card Giveaway
I use coupons whenever I get the chance! I use coupons for grocery shopping, eating out, and even for going to the movies. Now, you can find coupons to tons of different retailers, including Wal-Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, and more!
Get 150,000+ free online coupon codes, printable grocery coupons, restaurant coupons and more at ShopAtHome.com! Registration is FREE and you’ll have access to tons of coupons, saving you more money in the long run! If you sign up through my site, we both benefit! You receive $5.00 in your account to spend and I receive a $5.00 referral bonus (if purchase is made within 60 days).
Through February 7th, not only will you have access to over 150,000 coupons, but you can get CASH BACK! This is only through the 7th, so be sure to act quickly! You can also find ShopatHome on Facebook!
In celebration of Valentine’s Day and the EXTRA CASH BACK Event, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $50 Godiva Gift Card!!! The only requirement is that you are a registered member.
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Register as a member of ShopAtHome.com and tell me in a comment you are registered.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of ShopAtHome.com on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Make a purchase on ShopAtHome.com – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, February 5th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no product or compensation for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.