See’s Candies Valentine’s Day Review & Giveaway
I LOVE See’s Candies and just can’t seem to get enough! I ask for See’s Candies for Valentine’s Day, my birthday, Mother’s Day, our anniversary, and Christmas. Heck, I ask for them all year long. I’d prefer See’s Candies over flowers any day!
Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away and you may be trying to think of what to get the sweetheart in your life. I have 2 words for you – See’s Candies! I received 3 great products from See’s Candies to review – the Sweetheart Box, Dark Chocolate Foil Hearts, and the Peanut Butter Heart.
I love the Sweetheart Box! A playful pink heart box holds an assorted variety of See’s favorites, including Peanut Butter Patties, Milk Chocolate Foil Hearts, P-Nut Crunch, and many more. You can purchase the 10.6 oz. Sweetheart Box for $15.95 online or in a store near you.
If you love dark chocolate, you’ll love the Dark Chocolate Foil Hearts. The solid Dark Chocolate Hearts are individually foil-wrapped for Valentine’s Day. You can purchase an 8 oz. bag of Dark Chocolate Foil Hearts for $5.95 online or in a store near you.
Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite combinations, so when I saw the Peanut Butter Heart, I was in heaven! My kids, my husband, and I ate this within a matter of minutes. It was so good – the creamy peanut butter and yummy milk chocolate. This is a great gift for teachers, classmates, co-workers, or even to use as table favors. It’s also great to put in gift baskets. You’ll find other flavors, including Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Milk Chocolate Bordeaux, and Milk Chocolate Butter with Walnuts. You can purchase the 3 oz. Peanut Butter Heart for $4.60 online or in a store you.
Check out See’s Candies today and see what you can find for your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a gift certificate good for 1 pound of chocolates from See’s Candies!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit See’s Candies on line and tell me in a comment a product you love or would love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 4th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the Sweetheart Box, Bag of Dark Chocolate Hearts, and Peanut Butter Heart from See’s Candies to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.