PartyLite Valentine’s Day Review & Giveaway
I like to light candles in our home on occasion. This doesn’t happen too often with 3 little ones running around the house, so when it does, I thoroughly enjoy it! Thanks to PartyLite, I had the opportunity to review the Hugs & Kisses Gift Set – perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I LOVE my Hugs and Kisses Gift Set from PartyLite. Not only is it pretty during the daytime and smells good, but when the lights are low, the red etched glass holder casts red heart shadows on the tabletop. When I used the set, my experience was that the tealight candle lasted for about 5 hours, burning continuously. The set comes with a red etched glass holder and 12 Pure Vanilla Crème scented tealights. Retails for $19.95.
Another great Valentine’s Day gift ideas is the Sweet Indulgence Set from PartyLite. Blended with antioxidant-enriched Vitamin E, Body Escentials will leave your skin feeling smooth, silky, refreshed, and smelling simply fabulous. The gift box includes 4 fl. oz. of Strawberry Rhubarb Body Escentials Body Wash, 4 fl. oz. of Body Lotion, and one Strawberry Rhubarb Mini Barrel (25-35 hours burn time). The set retails for $24.95.
If you’re looking for pampering, you may be more interested in the Well Being Spa Gift Set by PartyLite. Included in the Well Being Spa Gift Set are spa-inspired formulas in the exotica aroma of the acia (ah-SIGH-ee) berry or refreshing mango. The gift set includes luxurious Body Butter, Bath Salt Crystals, and Mini Barrel and an inflatable neck pillow. Shea butter, jojoba, and oils nourish skin while giving it a vibrant, healthy glow. Say goodbye to stress and tension with the Well Being Spa Gift Set. The set retails for $49.95.
One other gift idea for Valentine’s Day is the Cute as a Button Gift Set from PartyLite. This is the perfect gift for a loved one who loves to cuddle, especially for those chilly evenings ahead. Lavender Teddy includes a removable pouch infused with essential oils and lavender buds grown in France to use warm or chilled. The gift set also includes a lavender-colored 40″ x 50″ fleece throw. The set retails for $59.95.
If you are interested in hosting a party through PartyLite, go to their main site and fill out your information. Based on your location, you’ll hear from the rep in your area shortly. If you don’t want to host a party, but would like to buy the product, simply go to PartyLite’s site. Click on “Shop Online” (upper right corner), plug in your zip code where it says “Don’t have a Consultant,” and the site will randomly assign you a consultant in the area to represent your sale. You can order any product you’d like without hosting a party. You can find PartyLite on Facebook!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Hugs and Kisses Gift Set from PartyLite!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit PartyLite online and tell me one other product you’d be interested in trying out.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, February 4th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the Hugs and Kisses Gift Set from PartyLite to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.