“Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers” DVD Review & Giveaway
I love Bugs Bunny! I recently had the opportunity to review “Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers“ on DVD and loved it. My boys love Looney Tunes and really enjoyed it as well! The DVD was released by Warner Home Video on January 12th, 2010. People all over will celebrate this Valentine’s Day with the beloved Looney Tunes character, Bugs Bunny (and many others) in “Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers.” We laughed as we watched Elmer Fudd accidentally zap Bugs with the love bug! However, Bugs isn’t the only one that comes down with the love bug. Other Looney Tune characters get it as well, including Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Gumshoe Daffy, Tweety, Sylvester, the Road Runner, Pepe LePew, and many others.
On this DVD are legendary cartoon classics including Hare Trimmed (1953), The Grey-Hounded Hare (1948), Little Beau Pepe (1952), The Super Snooper (1952), Rabbit Romeo (1957), Wild Over You (1953), Of Rice and Hen (1953) and Devil May Hare (1953). Plus, bonus shorts include Holiday Highlights and Past Perfumance, starring Pepe LePew, as well as six menu based puzzle games. The DVD retails for $14.97.
About Warner Home Video
With operations in 90 international territories, Warner Home Video, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, a division of the Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, commands the largest distribution infrastructure in the global video marketplace. Warner Home Video’s film library is the largest of any studio, offering top quality new and vintage titles from the repertoires of Warner Bros. Pictures, Turner Entertainment, Castle Rock Entertainment, HBO Home Video and New Line Home Entertainment.
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment’s home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment/videogames, direct-to-DVD production, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. WBHEG is responsible for the global distribution of content through DVD, electronic sell-through and VOD, and delivery of theatrical content to wireless and online channels, and is also a significant worldwide publisher for both internal and third party videogame titles.
Thanks to Warner Home Video, 3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers” on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your favorite Looney Tunes Character!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, January 26th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Bugs Bunny’s Cupid Capers” from Warner Home Video to review so I could write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.