Kraft Foods Review & Giveaway
I love Kraft Foods! I grew up eating Kraft foods in my home and use them in my home now. I remember eating Velveeta Mac & Cheese, Planters Peanuts, Stove Top Stuffing, Honey Maid Crackers, Ritz Crackers, and more. Oh and of course we can’t forget the family favorite – OREOs! I don’t know about you, but with a cup of milk, I could easily eat a tube all by myself.
– 4 yummy holiday recipes from the Kraft Foods Kitchens
– a Zak Designs Garlic Peeler
– an HA Mack Olivewood Mixing Spoon
– NEW Velveeta Rotini and Cheese Whole Grain
– Planters Cocktail Peanuts
– Planters Pecans
– Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
– Stove Top Stuffing
– Honey Maid Cinnamon Crackers
– Jet Puffed Marshmallows
– Kraft Salad Dressing
– NEW Maxwell House Blend Coffee
– NEW Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers
– NEW Wheat Thins Flatbread Crackers
I really enjoyed the NEW items, but my favorites were the Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers and the Wheat Thins Flatbread Crackers. These were so good! The nuts, chocolate, stuffing, graham crackers, marshmallows, salad dressing, and OREOS are staples in our home, so I was happy to add more to my pantry!
I believe that Kraft Foods is coming to realize the importance of mom bloggers (or bloggers in general) getting the word out about new products and products that families will love. They have expanded into Twitter, Facebook, and even YouTube!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive the same gift basket filled with all of these wonderful goodies!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite Kraft Foods Products!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Kraft Foods on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Kraft Foods on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, January 19th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Gift Basket from Kraft Foods to review so I could write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.