SodaStream Review & Giveaway
I was thrilled to recently have the opportunity to review a Fountain Jet Starter Kit from SodaStream! I received the kit before Christmas and had a blast using it with my family. I even watched an infomercial on it late at night when we stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. Plus, I spoke to another customer while waiting in line at IKEA one night. He exclaimed how much he and his family loved it as well!
We don’t buy soda too often in our home because it can add up in cost quickly and takes up a lot of valuable storage space – since we live in an 800 square foot house, we need all the storage space we can get. However, the Fountain Jet takes up very little space and makes awesome-tasting soda!
I love this commercial about SodaStream and how Mom becomes a Magician! Not only do you save money on great tasting soda, but you use less bottles, thus saving the world one bottle at a time!
How does SodaStream work? It’s simple. You fill up the plastic bottle with tap water up to the FILL LINE. Then you thread the bottle onto the machine and press until you hear it buzz. By pressing the button, you are carbonating the water. The average fizz takes 3 buzzes. Unthread the bottle and add your favorite tasting syrup. You can choose up to 18 different flavors. Or you can drink the water without syrup, just like Sparkling Water! I love SodaStream and am sure you will too!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Fountain Jet Starter Kit from SodaStream!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me one thing you find interesting about the Fountain Jet.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, January 19th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Fountain Jet Starter Kit from SodaStream to review so I could write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.