Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Giveaway
We recently rented the movie, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Single-Disc Edition) on DVD and loved it! It was enjoyable for our whole family to watch. Let me tell you, after I watched it, I was craving meatballs..and cheeseburgers…and ice cream! The movie was released on January 5th, 2010. Check out the trailer HERE.
When Flint Lockwood’s (Bill Hader) latest contraption accidentally destroys the town square and rockets up into the clouds, he thinks his inventing career is over. Then something amazing happens as delicious cheeseburgers start raining from the sky. His machine actually works! But when people greedily ask for more and more food, the machine starts to run amok, unleashing spaghetti tornadoes and giant meatballs that threaten the world! Now it’s up to Flint, with the help of weather girl Sam Sparks (Anna Faris) and Steve, his talking monkey assistant, to find some way to shut down the machine before the world is covered in super-sized meatballs!
Plus, you can enter the “Wonder What I Can Win” Sweepstakes, which gives you plenty of opportunities to win different prizes.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” Wii game!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me why you want to win!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, January 19th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.