LeapFrog Chat & Count and Scribble & Write Review & Giveaway
I am constantly on the lookout for toys that are “educational” and fun for my boys. I have had huge successes with LeapFrog products! I recently had the opportunity to review the Chat & Count and Scribble & Write with my boys. My 18 month old loves the Chat and Count Cell Phone. Now he has his own cell phone and will hopefully keep away from mine! LOL My 3 year old and 6 year old loves the Scribble & Write. They love to trace the letters and make the sounds. These toys were definitely a hit with my kids.
The LeapFrog Chat & Count Cell Phone is a great toy for young kids. The Cell Phone has sing along songs about counting and phone routines, along with more than 15 phone activities. Plus, you can call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your adorable puppy pal. As parents, we can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. The Chat & Count Cell Phone teaches early number sense, pretend play, and social skills. This toy is great for children ages 18 months to 3 years old. You can purchase the Chat & Count for $14.99 online or at a toy store near you!
The LeapFrog Scribble & Write is another fun toy for kids ages 3 to 5 years old. I really like this toy because it helps teach the alphabet as well as pencil control. Basically, the way it works is that you turn the toy on. Your child will then trace the lights to get practice drawing simple shapes and pictures. As they improve, they’ll begin to learn upper- and lowercase letters with step-by-step guidance. Your child will enjoy the fun learning games that help to reinforce letter recognition and pencil control skill. Plus, I love that the Scribble & Write uses a single retractable surface, making the toy easy to use and portable. Again, us parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand our childrens’ learning experiences. The Scribble & Write teaches the alphabet, phonics skills, early writing skills, and pencil control. It’s a great idea for a Christmas or Birthday gift. You can purchase the LeapFrog Scribble & Write for $21.99 online or at a toy store near you!
Thanks to LeapFrog, 1 lucky reader will win a LeapFrog Chat & Count Cell Phone and 1 lucky reader will win a LeapFrog Scribble & Write!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit LeapFrog and tell me in a comment which toy you would prefer and why.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a fan of LeapFrog on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, January 2nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Chat & Count Cell Phone and Scribble & Write from LeapFrog so that I could review the products and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!