See’s Candies Christmas Review & Giveaway
It’s no secret on The Mommy-Files that I LOVE See’s Candies. I could eat those up all year long. Their candies are some of the best around! Thanks to See’s Candies, I received some wonderful goodies to try out! I received a Snowman Lollypop Box, White Mint Truffles, a Gold Fancy Gift Box, a bag of Peppermint Twists, and
I thought the Snowman Lollypop Box was absolutely adorable! Not only does it make a festive tabletop decoration, but it’s filled with yummy lollypops inside. The box opens from the back and is filled with Vanilla, Chocolate, and Butterscotch Lollypops. Children will be sure to be surprised when they look under this Snowman’s hat! There are approximately 12 Lollypops in each box. You can purchase the 8.4 oz Snowman Lollypop Box in the store or online for $10.90.
The White Mint Truffles were really yummy! I’m not usually one to eat White Chocolate, but I really enjoyed these mouth-watering treats. My boys really liked them a lot as well. You’ll enjoy this creamy blend of buttercream and peppermint and the festively decorated tops of these holiday truffles. They looked beautiful in the box and were just as good to eat. You can purchase a 3.5 oz package of White Mint Truffles in the store or online for $5.95. This is an excellent stocking stuffer!
My favorite (of course) was the Gold Fancy Box of Assorted Chocolates! I love See’s Candies’ chocolate candies! The beautiful gold box is finished with an organza ribbon and contains a one-pound chocolate assortment – woo hoo!!! The box is filled with rich dark chocolates, creamy milk chocolates, brittles, caramels, and favorite nut candies. This also makes a great birthday or anniversary gift! If you really love chocolate, you should check out the two-pound Large Gold Fancy Gift Box. You can purchase the one-pound Gold Fancy Gift Box in the store or online for $20.50.
If you are looking for a stocking stuffer or something yummy and small to give your neighbors or friends, be sure to check out the Peppermint Twists. They are bite-size tastes of heavenly peppermint. These would also be great to hand out at the end of a holiday meal. Check out these individually-wrapped peppermints that have a fresh and airy texture that will be sure to melt in your mouth! You can purchase a bag of Peppermint Twists in the store or online a 7 oz bag of Peppermint Twists for $2.70.
Something I had never tried before were the Cinnamon Lollypops. If you are looking for the classic See’s Candies Lollypop, but in Cinnamon, you should check these out! These are only available for a limited time and will sell out fast! The lollypops are individually wrapped and there are 8 pops per box. You can purchase a 5.6 oz box of Cinnamon Lollypops in the store or online for $4.95.
Thanks to See’s Candies, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Gift Certificate good for a 1 Pound Box of Chocolate!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit See’s Candies and tell me what your favorite item is (can include flavor of chocolate candy they carry).
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a the products mentioned above from See’s Candies so I could review them and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!