Darda Cars Race Track Review & Giveaway
My boys love to play with cars! However, this is the first time they’ve had the opportunity to actually race them! Thanks to Darda Cars, we had the opportunity to review the Darda Victory Lane Race Set. They had a blast rolling the cars backward and watching them take off flying along the track – upside down and in circles. Heck, I’m an adult and I had a blast doing it as well – lol!
If you’re looking for something fun to give as a gift for the holidays, you should definitely check out Darda Toys. The Darda toy cars are brightly colored and the race tracks are tons of fun! It’s perfect – whether for a boy, girl, or your spouse. “It’s a race to the checkered flag with the world’s fastest motorized toy cars!” With these unique, German-designed motor cars, you’ll find some interesting features. There is a special clutch that prevents the motor from being over-wound. All you have to do is simply roll the Darda car with a back and fort motion while pressing down lightly on the car. The clicking sound tells you that the motor is winding. When the clicks get louder, you know it’s fully wound and ready to go. Just release the car and watch it shoot forward at up to 30 mph – with no batteries or electricity needed (I really like this feature)! If used properly, the Darda cars will run for thousands of uses.
Darda introduces the Victory Lane NASCAR Play Set. The play set features two NASCAR heroes – Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson – with their trademark DuPont and Lowe’s branded cars. You and your kids (depending on how young they are) can set up the 60+ piece Victory Lane track and race one another using the two Darda NASCAR cars. As the cars round the final curve onto the Victory Lane straightaway, a checkered flag is set up and ready to signal the winner. The full track size is 53″ x 25″ x 12.5″. The Victory Lane Set is great for ages 4 and up and retails for $64.99.
Thanks to Darda Cars, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win his or her choice of the Victory Lane Set or the Power Loop Pyramid!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Darda toys and tell me in a comment if money weren’t an issue, which set would you most like to purchase for your child and why?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 20th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Victory Race Set from Darda so I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!