LeapFrog Fridge Wash & Go Magnet Set Review & Giveaway
I love LeapFrog products and was excited to receive the Fridge Wash & Go Magnet Set. My boys LOVE these magnet sets. I love them because it keeps them occupied in the kitchen while I’m cooking breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Plus the music is fun! I also like that it has “volume control” – very important with noisy toys – lol!
The LeapFrog Fridge Wash & Go Magnet Set is great because your child will learn colors, vehicle names, and sounds as you mix and match truck, car, and tractor pieces to create over 25 vehicle combinations. Every combination sings a song and all pieces attach securely to any magnetic surface. Learning skills include: matching skills, colors, and fine motor skills. You can purchase the LeapFrog Fridge Wash & Go Magnet Set in toy stores or online. The set retails for $17.49.
Here is my 18 month with the Fridge Set!
Thanks to LeapFrog, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Fridge Wash & Go Magnet Set!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit LeapFrog and tell me in a comment another item you’d love to try or love using in your home.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 27th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Wash & Go Fridge Magnet Set from LeapFrog so I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!