National Brownie Day Giveaway
Today, December 8th, is National Brownie Day! I love brownies and was excited to learn that there was a day dedicated to “the brownie.” If you know me, you know I love chocolate and I love brownies! You can find some really yummy selections at Cheryl & Co, including Buttercream Frosted Brownies, Toffee Crunch, Classic Fudge, Blondie, and Oatmeal Scotch Brownies. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Plus, today, you can save 30% at Cheryl & Co when you place an order online.
In celebration of National Brownie Day, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a Brownie Sampler!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what item you’d love to try from Cheryl & Co.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I will receive a Brownie Sampler from Cheryl & Co for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.