Leapster2 and Princess & the Frog Review & Giveaway
This is the first time my kids have ever played with a handheld game. It would be my choice for a handheld game because it’s also educational. I am constantly impressed with the new products that LeapFrog comes out with and my kids love them as well! Thanks to LeapFrog, we received a Leapster2 to review and try out for ourselves. My 6 year old LOVES it! In fact, we took it with us to Great Wolf Lodge this past weekend. My 6 year old and 3 1/2 year old took turns playing it. I like that it has sound control on it. I know that we’ll be taking it with us on our upcoming trip to California!
The Leapster2 Learning System is great for kids ages 4 to 8 years old. Your kids play and learn on the go, as well as enjoy online game downloads and rewards! Plus, you as a parent, can connect to what your children are playing and learning. The Leapster2 handheld has built-in tutorials and learning levels that adapt automatically to your child’s pace. The touch screen and stylus help develop motor skills used in writing. Plus, it’s compatible with 30+ Leapster learning games, so your kids can practice a wide variety of skills for school as they play and learn with some of their favorite characters. With the Leapster2, kids will learn mathematics, language arts, reading skills, and basic science concepts. The Leapster 2 Learning System retails for $69.99.
In celebration of the upcoming movie, “The Princess and the Frog,” LeapFrog has released a new “Princess and the Frog” game for the Leapster2! Tiana and Prince Naveen have been turned into frogs and you must help them safely navigate New Orleans and the Bayou so they can become human again and get married! The game features expanded play so Leapster2 players can connect online for extra games, activities, and rewards, and parents can connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning. The game teaches number and letter recognition, counting, logic and reasoning skills, and music. The game retails for $24.99.
Thanks to LeapFrog, 1 lucky reader will win a Leapster2 Learning System and a “Princess and the Frog” Leapster2 game!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit LeapFrog online and tell me in a comment one other product you love from LeapFrog or another product you’d love to have!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of LeapFrog on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Leapster2 Learning System and a copy of “The Princess and the Frog” Leapster2 Game from LeapFrog so I could review the products and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!