Nancy’s Appetizers for the Holidays & Giveaway
The holidays are here! There are parties, activites, and lots of opportunities to where you may need to serve appetizers to family and friends. Thanks to Mom Central, I had the opportunity to review products from Nancy’s! I tried the Nancy’s Appetizers – Cheese Spinach Quiches and they are really good! I could easily eat a handful (if not more). They are really yummy and easy to prepare. Your guests will love them!
You’ll also find Petite Quiche, Deli Spirals, Petite Tarts, and then Entrees! You can find Nancy’s Appetizers in the freezer section at your local grocery store!
Thanks to Mom Central and Nancy’s, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a coupon to try out one of the products for themselves!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Nancy’s and tell me in a comment what product you would try if you were to win the giveaway.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 13th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nancy’s Appetizers and received 2 coupons to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.