“Handy Manny: Motorcycle Adventure” DVD Review & Giveaway
We’ve never seen “Handy Manny” before, but my kids and I actually enjoyed watching it. Thanks to Walt Disney Home Entertainment, I had the opportunity to review “Handy Manny: Handy Manny’s Motorcycle Adventure” on DVD. It was easy to watch and even found myself singing along to a few of the songs – lol! There was a bonus episode called “A Very Handy Holiday,” which was really cute. I even caught my husband watching it with my boys and laughing along! On December 1st, 2009, Walt Disney Home Entertainment will release “Handy Manny: Motorcycle Adventure” on DVD!!!
This holiday season, the first ever Handy Manny full length story, Handy Manny: Manny’s Motorcycle Adventure is coming to Disney DVD. Available on December 1, this animated cross-country expedition features a thrilling bonus
episode, A Very Handy Holiday and new music including an original new song by legendary Latin-rock band Los Lobos. In this road trip adventure, Manny decides to bring his friends and tools along for the ride to a fiesta grande – Manny’s family reunion. With everyone safely aboard his magnificent motorcycle, Manny helps the communities he passes through with fixes and repairs, and even has time to teach Pat the hammer that families come in all shapes and sizes. With quick teamwork and clever steering, Manny manages to rescue Pat, Squeeze, and Flicker who strayed from the group and get everyone to the reunion on time to partake in the exciting family festivities.
A Very Handy Holiday It’s the night of Kelly’s Winter Holiday Party and Manny and the tools are finishing up their holiday gift making before they go. But when a series of emergency holiday repairs are needed all over town, their celebration plans are threatened and the tools learn that helping others is an even better way to celebrate the holidays.
*”A Very Handy Holiday” includes 3 fun ways to watch and play using your remote
1. Fastplay mode – enjoy the movie without using your remote
2. Adventure mode 1 (ages 2-3) – as you watch the movie, use your remote to answer fun
questions about colors, shapes and sizes.
3. Adventure mode 2 (ages 4-5) – move to a higher level with more challenging questions
using your remote.
STREET DATE: December 1, 2009
Suggested retail price: $26.99 US; $29.99 Canada
Rated: US: TV-Y, Canada: G
Run time: Approximately 50 minutes
DVD aspect ratio: Family Friendly Widescreen 1:78:1
Sound: Dolby Digital Surround Sound
Language: English, Spanish
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Handy Manny: Motorcycle Adventure” on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment if you’ve ever watched Handy Manny before. If so, what is your favorite character?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, December 7th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a copy of “Handy Manny: Motorcycle Adventure” from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.