Gamewright Review & Giveaway
My boys love to play games and I enjoy playing games with them. Thanks to Gamewright, I had the opportunity to review a new game called Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game. My boys loved it. It’s similar to “I Spy With My Little Eye.” It’s easy to play and we all enjoy playing it together. I was actually quite surprised at how quickly my kids picked up the game and how well they did when they played it!
The Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game has won 4 different awards, including the Dr. Toy’s Best Product Award Winner, Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award, Parent’s Choice Recommended, and National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. This game is great for ages 4 and up (my 3 year old did just fine playing it though). It is great for 2 to 6 players and the playing time is 10 minutes. The game comes with 40 Find Me Tiles, 60 Keep Me Cards, rules of play, and rules in Spanish.
Here is how to play the game: Can you see a seashell? How about a kangaroo? Find both of these and more in this visual game of hide and seek just for you! Reveal a Find Me tile and try to find the featured object among your set of Keep Me cards. Look carefully as objects may be hidden and you may have more than one match on your cards. Be the first player to collect all of your cards and you have one sharp eye!
Check out Gamewright and all of their games today! These make great Christmas gifts for kids everywhere!
Thanks to Gamewright, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Gamewright online and tell me in a comment another game you’d like to get.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 6th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a sample of Can You See What I See: Finders Keepers Game from Gamewright to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.