You Might Be a Blogaholic If…..
– It’s past midnight and you’re still online (errr….next – lol!)
– It’s 5:00 a.m. and you’re back online!
– You constantly check your email for any blog related inquiries
– You check at least twice a day to see how many more followers through Google Friend Connect you have
– You have 5 or more posts a day (uhhhh….next – lol!)
– You check your Adsense report at least 5 times a day (that’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in between meals)!
– You’re seriously considering getting a Blackberry/iPhone and Mini Notebook so that you can be constantly connected while on the go (or worse, you already have both).
– You operate with 2 or more browsers and as many as 6-8 tabs open in each browser when online
– You know the UPS/FedEx/USPS man/woman on a first-name basis
– Your neighbors wonder if you’re opening a store in your home with as many packages as you receive
– You own a shirt that says “You know I’m gonna blog about this”
– Your readers email you if you don’t post for a day to make sure everything is ok
– You have more friends online than in real life
– You know what Twitter, Technorati, and Google Page Rank are
– You’re constantly thinking, “I am totally gonna blog about this”
– You eat, drink, sleep, blog
– You’re laughing and agreeing with most of what’s on this list!
Welcome to Blogaholics Anonymous (or not-so-anonymous)!