Elefun & Friends Review & Giveaway
My boys love to play games! Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Hasbro, I had the opportunity to review two new games from Elefun & Friends that are lots of fun to play – Giraffalaff Limbo (say that a few times quickly) and Scatterpillar Scramble. Here is some more information on these 2 family-friendly, kid-friendly games!
Giraffalaff Limbo is the crazy new game of “how low can you go?” You simply spin the dial to try one of the 6 limbo styles, choosing from classic limbo, crab walk, crawl, giraffe walk, bend forward, or backward. The game has built-in sound, which plays an encouraging song as preschoolers try not to bump into Giraffalaff. If he’s knocked over, he’ll roll on the floor in laughter. The player that passes under Giraffalaff at the lowest level wins. The game retails for $29.99.
Scatterpillar Scramble is another fun game where kids will do their best to balance marbles in the hands of one very wiggly caterpillar. Your kids will have a blast dancing along to the music with Scatterpillar in this fast-paced marble game. The first player to securely place all 8 marbles in Scatterpillar’s hands wins. Scatterpillar Scramble was named the 2009 Preschool Game of the Year by Creative Child Magazine. The game retails for $19.99.
The Elefun & Friends Collection includes some great games, such as Elefun, Hungry Hungry Hippos, and Gator Golf. These games provide a great way for parents and their kids to enjoy silly, active playtime together! But the fun doesn’t stop with the games! Kids can also experience the fantasy world of Elefun & Friends online. You can then enter the special code found inside each Elefun & Frieds game box. Once the code is entered, kids can access the Tangled Tale, an Elefun & Friends animated short. The entertaining tale features Elefun on an adventure to untangle a kite string, which ultimately leads him to the true meaning of friendship. The Elefun & Friends online experience also lets kids play games and sing along to songs like “Friends’ til the End” and “Follow that String” that help remind children of the importance of fun and play!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win an Elefun & Friends Prize Pack, including Giraffalaff Limbo and Scatterpillar Scramble!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Elefun & Friends online and tell me which game you’d love to have or have played before and love!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received 2 games, including Giraffalaff Limbo and Scatterpillar Scramble from MyBlogSpark and Hasbro to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.