Do-N-Slide Review & Giveaway
I have 3 boys and my oldest 2 are starting to do chores….heck, even the 18 month old helps out around the house. As kids, it can be hard to remember what chores there are, as well as what has been done or needs to be done. That’s where the Do-N-Slide comes in handy. I thought it was a handy idea for both kids and parents. It’s great for the kids because they can visually see what needs to be done and what’s been accomplished. It’s also a great way for parents to teach their children responsibility and how to accomplish tasks the children focus on. I had the opportunity to review the Do-N-Slide Chart and was quite impressed with it. I like that the cards easily slide in and out and that there are no loose pieces to deal with, such as magnets, stickers, etc. My boys really enjoyed it, as you can see below!
Here is what my almost 6 year old has to say about the Do-N-Slide Chart:
The Do-N-Slide is a beneficial tool in that it does the following things:
– Improves your childs’ ability to understand and use language
– Gives your child a chance to complete activities on their own
– Helps your child learn new routines
– Reduces your childs’ resitance to changing activities or environments
– Improves your childs’ understanding of organization and sequencing
I love that there are different charts available for the Do-N-Slide. You can purchase the Original Chore Chart or one for Potty Training, Toddler’s Day, or Preschool Day. The Do-N-Slide Chart retails for $19.99 and comes with the following cards: put toys away – help cook – sort silverware – clear table – dust – get mail – load dishwasher – feed pet – make bed – put clothes in hamper – put dishes away – mow lawn – fold clothes – vaccuum – wipe table – walk dog – set table – clothes in dryer – clothes away – water plants. You have a 30 day guarantee! You can’t go wrong with that!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Do-N-Slide Chart of their own!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the site and then tell me in a comment what other idea you would like to see on the Do-N-Slide Charts (i.e. other than potty training and chores).
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Do-N-Slide on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Do-N-Slide on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 2nd, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
I received a Do-N-Slide Chart from Our Kids to Yours to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.