Butterball Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway
I love Thanksgiving and I love my Butterball Turkeys every year. Every year, since growing up, I’ve had a Butterball Turkey at Thanksgiving time! There is just something about the juices and tender meat that you get from a Butterball Turkey. Sorry, had to grab a napkin because I was drooling all over the place!!
Last year, we had a Butterball Turkey and I basted it with the butter and juices while it was in the oven. It was complete with stuffing inside the bird. Oh man, it was so tender and juicy! I can’t wait to make my Butterball Turkey again this year! My boys loved it and even said I did a good job cooking it. That’s always a great compliment considering they can be picky eaters at times. We served our turkey complete with Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, Cranberry Relish, Rolls, and Pumpkin Pie at the end. My family LOVES Butterball!!!
One of my favorite recipes is Homemade Mashed Potatoes with Gravy. You cut up some Russet potatoes and then either boil them or steam them in the Microwave with a little bit of water. You then mash them up with a potato masher or in a Kitchen Aid. When mixing, be sure to add some Mayonnaise, Garlic Salt, Milk, and Butter. Waalah! You have super yummy Homemade Mashed Potatoes!
You can visit Butterball online for recipes and other information that will come in handy for Thanksgiving. Plus, there is a Turkey Help Line (woo hoo!) – 1-800-BUTTERBALL!!!
4 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a FREE Turkey Coupon from Butterball (value of $15.00)!!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your favorite Thanksgiving Recipe, Memory, or Blooper! You must do that to qualify as an entrant in the contest!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Butterball on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Butterball on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 20th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a coupon for a FREE Turkey from Butterball for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.