PearlParadise.com Review & Giveaway
I love to wear necklaces! I had the opportunity to review a beautiful Pearl Necklace from PearlParadise.com! I chose a 16″ white pearl necklace with white gold. It was gorgeous and came in a beautiful box. I was excited to wear them with my dress to church on Sunday. I love pearl necklaces and I honestly think this one is beautiful.
Christmas is just around the corner and you may be trying to figure out what to get your wife, fiancee, girlfriend, mother, or grandmother for a gift. You can’t go wrong with pearls! At PearlParadise.com, you will find a great selection of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, pendants, and more. You can even shop by the type of pearl, choosing from Akoya Pearls, Freshwater Pearls, Tahitian Pearls, Golden South Sea, White South Sea, Exotic Pearls, Handama Pearls, Freshdama Pearls, and Kamoka Pearls. Be sure to check them out today and have pearls delivered to your loved one for the holidays!
Thanks to PearlParadise.com, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a 16″ White Pearl Necklace with White Gold (just like the one I received)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Check out PearlParadise.com and tell me in a comment another product you’d love to have.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow PearlParadise.com on Twitter (pearlparadise) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 16th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
I received a 16″ White Pearl Necklace from PearlParadise.com to review for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.