Monday Mingle #6

In Lifestyle
November 1, 2009
1902 Views

Monday Mingle November 1, 2009 from Shannon S on Vimeo.

16 Responses to “Monday Mingle #6”

1. Mrs. Cox says:

I was no good with science! But I will say that my chemistry teacher was pretty cool, he made it interesting and really tried to help me understand it.

What great Halloween costumes πŸ™‚ I bet they had a blast!!

Sometimes hiding out while you’re on the phone is easier than pleading your case with riled up kids πŸ˜€ Haha! that’s so true.

Have a great week!

2. Jennifer says:

That is a great joke – and so true. I used to find that the bathroom was great for privacy when my kids were little. I used to take a long bath (when hubby was home of course), lock the door and there was an instant feeling of “ahhhhh” when I locked it!

What a neat teacher you had!

I usually only dance at weddings too…usually. Of course it’s not like I frequent night clubs or anything either!

Thanks for mingling again!

3. Karie says:

HA HA, the bathroom used to be my private spot, now it is the laundry room. LOL

Oh you totally have to dance, dancing is so much for just because. Too cute on the pics and you didn’t know the Flash!? I bet your husband had so much fun dressing up the boys too.

Math rocks sister! No not freaky with the table thing…I do it too and OMG ROFL at Chemistry! I hated IT!! All the tables and writing them out, I just enjoyed all the labs. I enjoyed statistics in college….once I got it.

You crack me up. I too tried to get Tammi!! She had better, she would have so much fun, she is just so shy at times. Happy Monday!

4. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    I was watching your mingle, then my reminder-thing popped up saying that I had a new email from you…THEN I hear the part about me….too funny girl!
    I’m trying, I’m trying!!!!
    Yes, Karie – you too, I’m trying
    {my video camera is a piece of &%^$%!!}

OK, off to read your email now….

k, I have 3 girls…who’s flash??
    πŸ˜‰

5. Lauren says:

Your kids’ costumes sounded awesome! And, um, ELVIS? Rockstar! I love Flash and Batman too. πŸ™‚

Math is great! It was one of my faves. I really liked all the sciences too though. UGH! Stats! Gross. Weird how even if math is great stats are awful isn’t it? I think they’re just boring and kinda confusing. Totally with you there.

Loved your joke!

6. kristin says:

You’re so adorable! I too was a mo m for Halloween and your kids costumes sounded adorable! family with super heroes.

Math. ewee… I try to do the diagram in my head.

7. Andrea says:

LOL! I’ve locked myself someplace before to avoid my children. There are certain times where you just need a little getaway. I find the bathroom is the worst place to hide because they constantly need it.

I love SYTYCD, I could never be on it either.

You hated chemistry so much that you lit your desk on fire? That’s awesome. Thank goodness those kiddos didn’t interrupt the fifth time, I like being able to see your video!

8. Aline says:

Yikes, glad to hear other people do weird things too. I hide in the bathroom too. It’s the only place in the house where the there’s a lock.

I was always that brainy Asian girl you loved to hate. I was good in math, biology, chemistry, statistics. I still like that stuff to this day, but have lost many brain cells since becoming a mom. Just so you all don’t think I’m totally despicable, I did HATE physics.

9. Great joke! I go outside sometimes LOL
    I am a social dancer too, it is so much fun! LOL break dancing is not for me either….oh man
    And your boy made a super cute flash too! I hope you posted pics of Elvis and batman, sounds too cute.
    Your FAV was math? WOW, so not me…..I wish I could do math in my head…I am so bad.

I hated Chem too! Oh I barely go through it…..
    I never took statistics, I am so glad! It looked scary to me.

And I love that I am not the only one that stops and re-records multiple times because of child interruptions!
    See you around! Great mingle!

10. I STILL go into the bathroom for some privacy. Now that they’re older though, they bang on the door and won’t leave me in peace! My husband included!!! *sheesh*

11. I think i need to dress up for halloween next year with my kiddos. I said I was a “hot mess” for halloween this year. lol

You’re joke was so funny and you’re right, it’s funny ‘cuz it’s true. I always tell my hubster that I’m going to take a shower when I need a break. It’s a lovely, quiet, relaxing place to be. πŸ™‚

12. Totally get how kids can interrupt you, lol. Like you, I can dance if other people are doing it or if I’m by myself. πŸ™‚ Nice job on #6…I failed miserably on recruiting a mingler.

See you next week! And say hi to Flash for me.

13. Brittany says:

There’s no place in my house that’s sacred. My kids must have super hearing because they always find me when I’m on the phone. I like math too. I’m like a human caclulator. especially when it comes to shopping and figuring out %’s.

Seriously, I tried doing my Monday Mingle video and I COULD NOT get it to work for the life of me. After about an hour, I finally just said I’ll do it next week. Lol
    Great video!

15. I’ve hidden in my bathroom to do my mingle once πŸ™‚

LOL I love your joke! It’s perfect and it’s true for us mommies.

You are 30!!! You seriously can’t tell! You are gorgeous! You’ll look fabulous at 50! You wont even look 50! What are you doing? or is it just genes?

I think flash is a cartoon …I hope I’m right, I guess I’ll find out soon because I have a boy. πŸ™‚

Your halloween with the kids sound fun! Glad you enjoyed it.

I loved Math – all my math papers were 97% marks but I stopped going to that teachers class because he was such an . ugh. I wish I had stuck it out because I knew I could have excelled.

I notice that I totally missed #6! Talk about a fried brain!

Glad to see you again and sorry I”m late, just had so much on my plate.

Hope your week is going great!