Pink Together Giveaway
October is Breast Cancer Awarenss month and you are probably seeing pink everywhere! Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I learned about Pink Together, an online community on MySpace where those touched by breast cancer can connect and provide support, comfort, and encouragement to one another. On PinkTogether.com, we can all share hope by posting and reading inspiring stories of breast cancer survivors and supporters within the community.
The site is part of Pink Together, a national campaign to support those impacted by breast cancer and to help raise awareness of the disease. To support Pink Together, General Mills is donating $2 million to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and is turning the packaging pink for October on an assortment of its most beloved brands. General Mills will also donate $1, up to $20,000, each time you post a comment of encouragement, send a virtual flower bouquet or share a story on PinkTogether.com in October. This is a simple and awesome way to support those impacted by breast cancer.
As part of the promotion of PinkTogether.com, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive an “Inspiring Hope” gift basket, which includes a sleeved travel mug, a running ribbon charm bracelet, a pink leather strap keychain, a pink cinch bag, and a set of inspirational note cards. All of the gift basket items are from ShopKomen.com, where 25% of the merchandise purchase price benefits Susan G. Komen for the cure in the fight against breast cancer.
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit PinkTogether.com and tell me one of your thoughts or feelings about the site and information on it.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 9th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
I received an Inspiring Hope Gift Basket from MyBlogSpark and PinkTogether.com as part of a blog tour in this post!