“Real Moms Devotions to Go” Review & Giveaway
I had posted this a while back and something happened with Blogger, so I am reposting the review and giveaway!
I was introduced to a book called Real Moms’ Devotions to Go by Lynn Marie-Ittner Klammer. This is part of the “Devotions to Go” Series! If you’re looking for a book about the joys and wonders and blissfulness of motherhood…..this is not the book you’re looking for. Instead, this offers real-life stories you can easily identify with as a tired, frazzled mom who has lots of love but little time.
Real Moms’ Devotions to Go will entertain and nourish you! Some of the topics include “Real Moms Know What’s Important,” “A Mom’s Denial,” “The Universal Guilt of Motherhood,” “Straightening Out Our Priorities,” “Controlling Monsters,” and more great topics!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Real Moms’ Devotions to Go!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the Moms To Go Shop and tell me in a comment another “Devotion to Go” book that looks interesting to you!!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 14th, 2009.**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON NOVEMBER 14TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Open to US Residents.
I received a copy of “Real Moms Devotions to Go” so that I could present an honest review in my post.