Hershey’s Halloween Candy Review & Giveaway
It’s not a secret that I love chocolate! I was excited to have the opportunity to review some fun Halloween treats from Hershey’s! I received 2 bags of the Hershy’s Halloween Miniatures and a bag of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins – way cute! Hershey’s goal was to put the “treat” in “trick-or-treat” and I believe they succeeded in just that.
I loved the variety of flavors and cute wrappers in the bag of Hershey’s Miniatures!! It included Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Krackle, and Mr. Goodbar. My boys loved the Black Candies (the Milk Chocolate with the black wrappers that had white ghosts on them). What a fun and yummy way to brighten up your trick-or-treaters’ pumpkins this Halloween!!
I also loved the Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins. I loved the purple wrappers and thought it was very creative that they were in the shape of pumpkins! Now, here is a tip – put them in the freezer and they are so good! These again are great treats to give those princesses and superheroes this Halloween! **Note – they do contain peanut butter for those who have peanut allergies.**
Thanks to Hershey’s, 1 lucky reader will win a bag of Hershey’s Miniatures on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment 1 fun recipe or tip you found on the Hershey’s Trick-or-Treats site.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 25th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received 2 bags of candy from Hershey’s to sample and 1 to giveaway. The samples were provided so that I could share my personal experience with Hershey’s Halloween treats on this post!!