My Yoga 2 Go Review & Giveaway
Thanks to Family Review Network, I had the opportunity to review a Yoga Practice System from My Yoga 2 Go! I am not a very flexible person and had a negative experience when I took a yoga class one time. However, I have to say that I loved this system and wouldn’t mind trying yoga again after reviewing the system. It was fun and I could do what I wanted to do. For example, if I wanted to work on Back Strength, I would select the yellow identified cards and place them in the pockets. I simply hang up the display tote and follow along at my own pace. It is an awesome product!
The first thing you do is choose from 7 different sequences, including: Back Strength, Hip-Opening, Ashtanga, Core Strength for Athletes, Flow, Energizer, and Relaxation. Next, you organize by the pose number and insert the cards into the display tote. Then you hang the display tote on a wall or doorknob. Follow along and enjoy the workout in the comfort of your own home! The sequences range from 30 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. You can choose from the 7 sequences or customize your own (with the 70 cards available).
My Yoga 2 Go was founded in 2007 by Beth Siegel, a dedicated yoga practitioner and busy mom. She created the My Yoga 2 Go Practice System for those who needed a comprehensive and portable practice solution that provided both the challenge and versatility of a traditional yoga class – for use in one’s home. My Yoga 2 go now offers many products, including practice tools, accessories, jewelry, and apparel, and are available nationally and online. The Practice System retails for $29.95.
You can also receive 15% off your purchase at http://www.myyoga2go.com by entering the promotional code “BLOGYOGA” at checkout!
My Yoga 2 Go has generously offered to give away a Practice System to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your relaxation tips or how the key to fitting time in your schedule for a workout!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 30th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the Yoga 2 Go Practice System from Yoga 2 Go as part of a Family Review Network blog tour so that I could express my opinions in an honest review.