Sunkist Naturals Review & Giveaway
My family and I love juice. We also love smoothies. I was excited to have the opportunity to try out Sunkist Naturals! My favorite selections were Orange Cream, Strawberry Dream, and Berry Cherry Bountiful. The Orange Cream was so good – I’m craving one right now just thinking about it.
The Orange Cream Smoothie was my favorite of the smoothies we received. The Orange Cream Smoothie begins with a pound of premium oranges, squeezed and pulp removed. The juice is then blended to frothy perfection – seriously it is frothy perfection! A touch of Madagascar vanilla is added and there you have Orange Dream. Trust me, it is really good! This smoothie provides 11 grams of complete muscle building protein per serving, and is rich in iron and immune system fortifying vitamin C.
I really enjoyed the Sunkist Naturals Smoothies and Juices. This line is probably the closest thing you’ll get to premade fresh smoothies and juices – without having to use your blender. When making the smoothies, whole fruits are blended together and then gently flash pasteurize to ensure safety. Plus, the juices are cold filled in sterile bottles to maintain their yummy fresh flavors. The process has been perfected so that the loss of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients is minimized. Plus, there are no unnatural additives used to preserve or stabilize the juices, so be sure to keep your juices refrigerated!
You can find Sunkist Naturals at Whole Foods, Food Emporium, Kroger, FoodMaxx, Ralphs, and more!
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win 5 coupons each – good for a FREE BOTTLE of Sunkist Naturals.
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Sunkist Naturals online and tell me in a comment which flavor you would want to try first.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files at Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the Slicester – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 28th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples of the Sunkist Naturals so that I could write an honest review.