Chef’n Slicester Review & Giveaway
In our home, we eat a lot of cheese. We eat cheese sandwiches, crackers and cheese, apples and cheese, and just cheese by itself! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sliced my thumb using my previous cheese knife. I stopped using it because slicing my thumb just wasn’t fun anymore – it was annoying! Thanks to Chef’n, I can slice cheese again – easily and safely!! I had the opportunity to review the Slicester from Chef’n and LOVE it! I use it every day! It is definitely a tool that should be in every kitchen.
The Slicester is an awesome tool for slicing cheese and is both easy to use and efficient. The Slicester is great for sem-soft block cheeses and creates perfect slices for burgers, paninis, sandwiches, and more!
Some of the features of the Slicester include:
• Three thickness settings
• Rolling guide bar
• Top-rack dishwasher safe
Thanks to Chef’n, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Slicester of his or her own!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Chef’n and tell me another product you’d love to try out!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files at Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the Slicester – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 28th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received the Chef’n Slicester so that I could write an honest review.