Michael Buble’s “Crazy Love” CD Review & Giveaway
I LOVE Michael Buble! In my opinion, he is the future Harry Connick Jr! His voice is smooth and enjoyable to listen to. Did you know that singer and songwriter Michael Buble has sold over 22 million albums worldwide? His 2005 CD It’s Time holds the record as the longest running title to remain on the Billboard Traditional Jazz charts – a full two years, sitting at #1 for over 80 weeks! Thanks to One2One Network, I had the opportunity to review his newest cd “Crazy Love” and loved it. Crazy Love is a collection of passionate songs that embodies the deep mysteries of love sung by one of the most exciting, young (witty, handsome…we could go on) performers today. My husband really enjoyed it as well. Michael Buble’s CD, “Crazy Love,” was released on October 9th! I loved when he sang “Georgia on My Mind” and “You’re Nobody Until Somebody Loves You.”
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven’t Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You’ve Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Michael Buble’s “Crazy Love” on CD!!!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win.
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 26th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Crazy Love” on CD so that I could write an honest review.