LeapFrog Review & Giveaway
I LOVE LeapFrog products! I love that their toys are fun and educational at the same time! I had the opportunity to review a few new products from LeapFrog. Thanks to LeapFrog I received a Tag Reader and Learn-to-Read Series (for my 5 year old), the Tag Jr. and books (for my 3 year old), My Pal Scout (for my 1 year old), and LeapFrog’s “Let’s Go to School” DVD.
My 5 year old LOVES the Tag Reader! It’s fun and easy to use. Before you use the Tag Reader with the books, you have to follow the directions on the book and go to the website to download the book onto the Tag Reader. Once it’s downloaded, you turn on the Tag Reader and swipe it across the page and it will read the words out loud. If you swipe the Tag over pictures, it will also talk about those. LeapFrog also sent us the Learn to Read Series, which is used with the Tag Reader. The Learn to Read Series introduces short vowels, phonic skills, word recognition, and reading basics. My 5 year old absolutely LOVED it!
My 3 year old LOVES his Tag Junior! It is fun and easy to use just like the Tag Reader, but for younger kids. You simply download the book information from the internet onto your Tag Junior and then get started. It works similar to the Tag Reader but is a little easier to use for little hands. You move the Tag Junior over the words and it reads the words to the child. If you move the Tag Junior over the pictures, it will talk about the pictures. My 3 year old (and 1 year old) loved it!
My 1 year old received My Pal Scout and he LOVES it! He carries it with him all over the house. You simply squeeze one of the paws and My Pal Scout either sings, music plays, or he talks to you. Plus his collar lights up. As a parent, I love that there is an ON-OFF button, as well as a low volume and high volume setting. My Pal Scout introduces first words, daily routines, early number sense, feelings and emotions, and animals. LeapFrog knows how to make us parents and our kids happy!
We also received LeapFrog’s “Let’s Go to School” DVD. In “Let’s Go to School,” Tad and Lily are nervous for school to start tomorrow. You can join Tad, Lily, and their magical firefly Edison as he shows them that the classroom is even more nervous than they are. The twins work together to calm the globe, clock, blocks, and more characters, and as they do, they build skills that help get them ready for school. My Pal Scout helps kids to develop Preschool skills, such as phonics skills, counting, and animals. There are other special features, including 5 sing-along songs, an interactive alphabet book, and a sneak peek at Math Adventure to the Moon (TM).
LeapFrog has generously offered to give away a Tag Reader and Learn to Read Series to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit LeapFrog online and tell me in a comment another product you’d love to try (that wasn’t mentioned in the post).
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 25th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Tag Reader, Learn to Read Series, Tag Junior, My Pal Scout, and “Let’s Go to School” DVD from LeapFrog so that I could write an honest review.