elf Makeup Review & Giveaway
Since high school, I’ve used the same brand of makeup. I’ve also used liquid foundation for ten or more years. I was recently introduced to e.l.f. Mineral Makeup (“e.l.f.” stands for eyes, lip, face). I LOVE their makeup and have used it every day since the day I received it (for the past few months). I had never used mineral makeup before, but now that I have, I refuse to go back to liquid foundation! I received a few goodies from e.l.f., including a Mineral Makeup Starter Kit for fair skin, Super Glossy Lip Shine – SPF 15, and Mineral Booster!
I love the Mineral Makeup and will definitely be buying more of it in the future. It goes on easily and feels so light, even though I am still wearing makeup! I feel like my skin can breathe while I’m wearing the mineral makeup. The Mineral Makeup Starter Kit is great for anyone who has not used mineral makeup before and wants to get the basics. The starter kit includes Mineral Foundation – SPF 15, Mineral Concealer – SPF 15, Mineral Blush, Total Face Brush, Blush Brush, and a Canvas Case. I also love that the starter kit comes with brushes. It makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup without the brushes, so this is a great start!! I also love that the Natural Mineral Makeup from e.l.f. is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives, and no chemical dyes – great if you have sensitive skin like I do!
I also received Super Glossy Lip Shine – SPF 15 in the Honey Do color, which I love. It’s great for the days I don’t feel like putting on lipstick, but still want my lips to be colorful and glossy! I also use it over my lipstick when I really want the lipstick color to stand out. I love that it comes in a mess-proof tube and even tastes good if I lick my lips!
The Mineral Booster is a brilliant invention! With the Mineral Booster, you can achieve the “photo finishing touch” to your makeup. The Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B, and E to promote healthier skin that’s noticeably silkier and smoother. The Mineral Booster gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and pores. You can wear alone or wear over Mineral Concealer and Mineral Foundation for a matte look that will last all day long!
Thanks to e.lf., 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 gift certificate to e.lf. online!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit e.l.f. online and tell me in a comment one item you’d like to try out!
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any “GENERAL” post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 25th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
I received a Mineral Makeup Starter Kit, Super Glossy Lip Shine – SPF 15, and Mineral Booster from e.l.f. so that I could write an honest review.