Old Navy $50 off $100 Purchase Coupons Giveaway (10 Winners)
I love Old Navy for our entire family! I purchase my boys jeans there, as well as tops and jeans for myself! Have you heard of OldNavyWeekly.com? It’s Old Navy’s new weekly coupon hunting site. You can find great coupons – and there are a lot of them!
Plus, each week, OldNavyWeekly.com has a special item for an awesome price! This week, it is the Bubble Sleeve Top – for only $8.00!!! Usually this top sells for $16.50 and it comes in fun colors you can wear all fall long! Mix and match with jeans and accessories for a great look. One great feature is that it’s casual enough to work well in the daytime but stylish enough to take you into the night whether you have something low key or totally fun planned. Wear it well with a colorful, clunky, chunky necklace.
OldNavyWeekly.com is giving 10 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files a coupon good for $50 off any $100 purchase (good from October 1st through October 8th)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment where you would wear your bubble shirt or how you would accessorize it to make a fancy affordable look and budgetize by mixing styles with different price points.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 5 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
-Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” (General) post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
Old Navy Weekly giveaway rules:
– Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on October 3rd, 2009 and announced on October 4th. (coupons will expire on October 8th)
– These are only one-time use coupons
– Once redeemed code is no longer valid and cannot be used again
– The individual code should not be shared with nor used by multiple users
– If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid).