Shoal Creek Candle Review & Giveaway
I love the scent of candles burning in my home. Thanks to Shoal Creek Candles, I had the opportunity to review a Half Pint Jar Candle in the Yuzu scent. It smells so good! The Yuzu candle not only smells good but is a pretty orange color. The Yuzu scent is a heavenly citrus smell with mandarain orange, satsuma lemon, tangerine, and ruby red grapefruit with a hint of earthy greenery. It smells really good!
I love that the candles are made and sold by the same woman and am totally supportive of her business! You can find certain scents at certain times of the year, such as Honeysuckle or Hummingbird during the Spring and Summer or Pumpkin Pie Spice and Christmas Splendor during the Fall and Winter. There are also year round scents you can find, such as Yuzu and Vanilla Lavender! You can buy the candles in either the half pint jar or in melting cubes, which requires a melting pot.
Whether you’re looking for a birthday gift, anniversary gift, or for yourself, be sure to stop by and check out Shoal Creek Candles today!
Thanks to Shoal Creek Candles, 5 lucky readers will win a set of melting cubes. There will be 1 winner per scent: Pomegranate, Vanilla Lavender, Wild Berry Scone, Hot Baked Apple Pie, and Grandma’s Kitchen!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Shoal Creek Candles and tell me in a comment a scent you’d love to try!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can verify you are the winner of the prize. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize. Email notifications will not be sent out.