Wanchai Ferry Review and Giveaway
We really enjoy Chinese food in our family. Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I had the opportunity to make Chinese food from home. It was simple and delicious! We received the Orange Chicken from Wanchai Ferry. It was really yummy, but we need to use 2 or 3 bags in the future to feed our whole family. I loved the baby corn and veggies in it and so did my kids!
Each frozen entrée includes all of the ingredients needed to prepare a great-tasting, complete Chinese meal for 2 in only 14 minutes! You can choose from five yummy flavors, including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken, and Sweet & Spicy Shrimp. Plus, all of the entrees have no added MSG.
I totally recommend Wanchai Ferry to everyone and can’t wait to taste more of their products. You can visit Wanchai Ferry and print out a $1.50 off coupon and try it for yourself. You can also visit the site for meal tips to enhance your frozen entree.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a Wanchai Ferry “Stay-At-Home” prize pack that includes two coupons for a Wanchai Ferry product, Asian inspired rice bowls, chopsticks, and bamboo placemats!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what flavor you would love to try!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can verify you are the winner of the prize. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize. Email notifications will not be sent out.