Crayola Color Surge Classic Tips Review & Giveaway
We had the opportunity to try out Crayola’s Color Surge Classic Tips! My boys love to draw so they were immediately drawn to this set. They pulled out the paper and begin drawing imaginary characters, superheroes, family, you name it! The Color Surge Classic Tips was the 2009 Winner of the Openheim Toy Portfolio SNAP Award.
With Color Surge, your kids can create bright colors on dark colored paper, something they’ve never been able to do before! Use these special markers and see how many bright ideas you can come up with!
The Color Surge Pack includes:
- 20 Pages Color Surge Paper
- 8 Color Surge Markers
- 1 Stencil
- 1 Storage Folder
You can find the Crayola Color Surge Classic Tips at any major store near you. They retail for $8.99 a pack and are recommended for ages 5 and up.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Crayola Color Surge Classic Tips Pack!!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Crayola and tell me in a comment a product you have used or used to use as a child growing up. Or tell me about a product you used to use that Crayola has changed.
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Open to US Residents!
Leave a Reply