"Scatter Joy: Living, Giving, and Creating a Life You Love" Book Review and Giveaway
Are you looking for a bright and cheery book that will leave you feeling good about yourself and about life? If so, then you’ll want to check out Scatter Joy: Living, Giving, and Creating a Life You Love by Kathy Davis! Kathy Davis is a celebrated artist, greeting card designer, entrepreneur, and chief executive and visionary officer of the lifestyle brand that bears her name – Scatter Joy. Her book, Scatter Joy: Living, Giving, and Creating a Life You Love, includes real life stories of “joy scatterers” and talks about how you can find joy and happiness in life, even when you’re in the midst of a trial that looks impossible.
I love the book because not only does it include uplifting and inspirational passages, it includes colorful art throughout the book. Kathy Davis talking about finding Joy through Art, Living, and Giving.
In addition to her book, Kathy has launched a new site for Scatter Joy – a place where people can come and share inspirational stories, pictures, and videos. You can also check out her blog!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Kathy Davis’ book Scatter Joy: Living, Giving, and Creating a Life You Love!!
– Visit Kathy’s Scatter Joy site and tell me something you learned from the site!
– Leave a comment on Kathy Davis’ blog (say you came from The Mommy-Files) – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US Residents!
Leave a Reply