Woo hoo! We hit 800 followers! I can’t believe it 🙂
There are 2 things I love in life, besides my family – Chocolate and Date Night!
So, since I did chocolate in my 700 followers giveaway last time, I going to do a giveaway for 2 tickets to Regal Cinemas. Whether it’s for you and your spouse or significant other or for you and a friend or for you to give away!
The contest will run for 1 week and I will select the winner via Random.org.
1 lucky reader will win a set of tickets to Regal Cinemas in celebration of 800 Followers on The Mommy-Files.
– Tell me what movie you really want to go to see at the cinemas!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (per day)
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, JULY 22nd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, July 23rd (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 22ND, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US Residents!
**This post is not sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group, but by The Mommy-Files.**
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply