I love to take movies of family trips or even everyday life with our 3 little boys! I was so excited to have the opportunity to review the awesome and easy to use RCA Small Wonder Digital Camcorder (EZ207)
. It is a great point-and-shoot digital handheld camcorder.
I love that it can record up to 8 hours of footage. With the Micro SD Expansion Slot (and SD Card in it), you can extend your recording time to 16 hours! WOW! The camcorder will also record up to 30 minutes of high quality footage or 2 hours of web quality footage. That’s a lot of video time! It has 1 GB of internal memory. I love the 1.5-inch, full color, flip-out LCD display, which makes self-recording super easy to do!
Whether you’re shopping for a gift or something to have for vacation, special occasions, or everyday life, you’ll definitely want to consider the RCA Small Wonder Digital Camcorder. I love that it is small and I can carry it around in my pocket, purse, or backpack and not have it take up a ton of room (like the old school camcorders did).
In celebration of the Summertime, one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive the RCA Small Wonder Digital Camcorder!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Audiovox online and tell me in a comment another product you’d love to try.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (per day)
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, JULY 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, July 9th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 8TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada Residents!
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply